Thursday, October 1, 2009

oct 1,2009

new signs today...move...within two weeks...nope...i will stand up for what i know is right no matter what you do to me..i will be his witness against you....i know what you want of me...and no way...i believe in truth honesty and justice no matter how many laws you have broken....i am not running..i don't care how much you come against me...again i will watch god destroy you.
no doubt in my mind...all that you have done to me...god multiplied all of it back on your plates. and you still do not believe...sad for you and America....bring it on...i am right here..i know what you can and have done....does that scare me..nope...
your scale is still out of whack....try doing right and restore...or watch what god does to you...trust me i am no liar...and if you haven't noticed...an other revelation is about to come true...
so what ever....

No comments: