Friday, June 27, 2008

food chain

My point is, I shall see those in the food chain pay for braking the laws of this land. I shall see city, county,state and federal employee's in chains for braking the law. and when you walk into a courtroom and brake the laws to deny someone the rights afforded to them by the constitution;that is braking the law. Not up holding the laws is braking the laws. I shall see school officials, all of you pay and shall send time in prison, that's right just what you want to frame on me, god shall turn it around on you. you know i can prove every word. funny how at my daughters school principals were changed every year or two. the last one was promoted right after they did what they did with my daughter. i also went to civil liberties union, and even asked t be referred to attorneys. zero. also told them i have five articles written by my daugther on issue of separation of church and state. which tells you school officials used undue influence to use my daugther to do evil to me. and also used those people of trust to use their influence to corrupt my relationship with my daughter. just like a pet a file. huh? oh course when you have a lot of experience with children you know just what your doing, yes i shall see all those government officials who worked together to distroy my family and brake laws, in jail and prison... i won't shut up...and i won't go quietly in the night. i also know i am not the only one they are doing this too. i bet you check the other states where they fired attorney generals... there is wrong doing on the sly there too. i would bet on it. i would absolutely believe that. why because the proof is once you get away with it once, you multiply and magnify it...like a thief, yo can't stop. power does corrupt. My point is that they knew what they were doing was illegal. but that did not stop them. they knew and should pay for what they have done, either by the people or by my God. but you will pay. i only want justice. and you know it. only what is fair and afforded to all u.s. citizens, but that is just phony bologna that you want
white wash to make you feel better but this country is not what it appears to be.... not at all. and once again, i want to state, not interested in ants at bottom of totem pole, i want to fry the big fish at the top. i want it from least to top, who ran and knew the
illegal braking of laws to frame me, and to mentally and physically and sexually torracher your own people. i shall see my desire upon those who broke the laws and did what they did.... pay for it assholes for you shall. as god is my witness, you shall.

No comments: