Friday, June 27, 2008

separation of church and state

separation of church and state:
today is a personal day for me to talk about what you have done to me, and that none of you have a conscience about it tells me none of you have a soul worth saving...now for another personal opion. i read about civil liberties union going to court to have prayer thrown out in navy lunch time...well every one, has the right to pray, everyone, no matter where or when, even hanging on a cross, couldn't stop Jesus from praying? but my point is the bible even state, everyone will pray to his or her own god in their own way under their own tree. And that is not what i have issue with. my issue is the government persecuting someone in the name of religion framed by your bastard lies.... basically i have watched you people wave job in my face, Cain, in my face, sins of eve in my face, the devil in my face, the evil twin, good twin in my face, CRAP. oh excuse me dung.. dung on your faces. our constitution guarantees that we have the right to worship without fear of persecution (no matter how you frame it.) and that is what you have done, brake the laws and not enforce laws to play your bastard head games to me for twenty plus years is wrong... and i can scream rape all i want doesn't do me any good does it...? wrong is wrong and when you can't hold the police accountable or the judges or the courts, or the government then you no longer have a government of the people, by the people and for the people. you can lie all you want, but you are more closer to china than you think President
Bush. now for the words of the day, and i believe with my whole heart in these words. either now or on judgement day i shall see these words come true on all of those who did evil to me while lying like the devil about it..you are as slick as a snake you, smile all the while you have a bastard agenda to do evil to your neighbor, and you wonder why all of this is happening to America right now? look at what you have done to me in the last year and i see the reasons as plain as moses and the pharaoh: let my people go.
Let Israel rejoice in him that made him, let the children of Zion be joyful in their king.
let them dance, let them sing,
for the lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing ALOUD on their beds, let the praises of god be on their lips, and a two edged sword in their hand...
to execute vengeance upon the heathen and punishments upon the people:
*8- to BIND THEIR KINGS IN CHAINS AND THEIR NOBLES
WITH FETTERS OF IRON:
*9 TO EXECUTE UPON THEM THE JUDGEMENT WRITTEN:
THIS IS THE HONOR HAVE ALL HIS SAINTS. PRAISE BE THE LORD....
YOU HAVE WILLFULLY AND INTENTIONALLY BROKEN THE LAWS OF THIS LAND. I SHALL SEE THE DAY WHEN THIS SHALL HAPPEN. I SHALL SEE IT WITH MINE OWN EYES, FOR THOSE WHO THINK THEY CAN NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR BRAKING THE LAWS AND CORRUPTING ALL THAT YOU ONCE STOOD FOR. I HAVE
AND SHALL NOT STOP UNTIL I SEE JUSTICE RESTORED AND THOSE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR BRAKING AND A DISOBEYING THE LAWS, BE IN CHAINS, EITHER HERE ON THIS PLAIN OF EXISTENCE OR ON THE NEXT, BUT I WILL SEE AND HAVE JUSTICE... ONE WAY OR AN OTHER...








No comments: