Monday, June 23, 2008

gag order, bull, and want some more truth, read on.

You know i am getting quite good at being able to tell when government is egging me on. nothing to write on blog about so they plant their crap where i will pay attention. since i don't watch the news on t.v. not much of it is truthful. or lets just say can't tell lies from truth any more. and if you had to err on the side of lies....so they are putting it where i start my day. Internet...lets see latest.. congress, senate passing bill into law can not sue members of congress on warrant less wire taps and on emails from Internet service providers... basically... rubbing in my face that they brake the laws and then pass more laws so they are "untouchable" and that the same thing is going through house of Representatives...forgive spelling i am in a hurry and mad as hell today. again... nothing new. i have watched this bastard government and my dear sweet neighbors run to do evil to me and lie like the BASTARD hypocrites they are about it. they bought and paid the tire factory of kennewick to blow up the engine in my car. crashed two computers, and then they get my truck back here and cut the timing belt. they did that last year, but i didn't care or get pissed off about it until today. they keep up the unconstitutional bastard acts against an innocent woman and my children, but they have went to the dark side too. so let them rot in hell with the rest of you too. Yes i went out to my truck today and got the timing belt. definitely cut until i quarter of inch... then torned... you see they didn't cut fan belt, no they knew that would be an easy fix, no they cut the timing belt. because to fix that it would be fifteen hundred dollars, (just what the attorney would have been if i had fought a corrupt court system.... ) decided not to so they did my truck in, next to that it leaves me at their mercy for them to play their bastard head games every time i get on dial a ride... like waving becky in my face last time. or ( a nurse on dial a ride) or the time before that a guy who was my daughters babysitters ex husband. and these are people i don't even remember...but what the hell lots of time on their hands to play out these stupid head games. but that is also mental abuse, but what the hell you threw out the rule book a long time ago, set up on child abuse charges, just to commit fraud and to drain my money out... you people are never satisfied. but what the hell god is giving it back to you to the billionth and you can not fathom the blessing or the curse. but all the evil you have done to me is coming right back on your plate to the billionth....like welfare messing with my gas vouger money for work first...they didn't like that i was using gas vouger check to pay credit cards and putting gas on cards... basically let me make minum payments while waiting for s.s. to finally come through.. ( of course they were stalling) so anyway they didn't like that i was still above board. so they took away my gas vouger check and gave me a gas card, so that i no longer could use money as i saw fit. and then take another 45 dollars out of pocket for credit cards... well less than two years later god doubled your gas price, and then another two years later he doubled it again... now for my blessing your curse... my blessing by crashing both of my cars, no gas bill, no insurance bill. zero.

what used to take me twenty dollars in gas, zero, now it takes you what fifty for a little four cycle truck... for one tank. how do you like it now? Threaten me all you want won't stop me from writing about what you know you have done, and won't shut me up on lies, rape, mental abuse, sex abuse, physical abuse, fraud. and all the other shit you have done. oh yes i know they read it, because last time i took dial a ride to town second i got into the store they played have a nice day by bon jovi. so they keep up with it all. now what i had written they managed to delete so now i am back starting for the second time, again. no accident...now gas, see how when you thought you were putting a hardship on me and really cute about screwing with my
gas vouger, God multiplied and magnified that right back on you so that every American who fills up a gas tank now pays four times what you tried to screw me out of. and now i have no gas bill no insurance, so you didn't hurt me, god put it right back on your own plate. now you all feel what they have done to me. my blessing your curse... don't you just love how god can take something you meant for a curse and be a blessing and then turn it around and put it back on your plate. Huh lucy garcia...??? fraud for the welfare department. remember cutting my benefits in half by lying and saying i wasn't there, i have all the proof on that too. or getting me to come in and take a piss test for a job, at 8:30 in the morning, because you had a girl blow pot smoke in my face so you could hopefully get away with framing more lies...also for a job that didn't exist. they shut down that brand new gas station right after that so that they could get away with evil and then say i didn't call in or show for class when i was at the job interview that they made up...shall i go on about more evil done.? or how about how god can magnify and multiply the blessing or curse.? you thought it was so funny when you screwed me out of ten thousand dollars from amriquest morage? huh, really funny, till it came back and bit you in the ass. then you had to make it right.... but my paperwork never came until one month after they had closed up shop. i didn't receive my paperwork until oct 3, dead line sept 3... no accident on what American government can do to you.... so denied what was rightfully mine again twice over...and did you repent? hell no, so what did god do magnified and multiplied it right back on you again... will you ever learn? just like while at welfare and the crap they pulled i didn't receive my citi credit card bill, no accident, two months in a row. but i called in just in time, you see they withheld or lost that one in the mail. they do that to hurt my credit...so i got one slow pay in ten years, god magnified that back to the tune of 20 million dollars in losses...
cursed for doing wrong. you know the people and the government who did all of this to me, walk hand in hand, they shall reap it hand in hand... so you got back your morage mess... just want to show you how god can do things whether you believe or not. then because you had a second chance to do right and didn't, bam bear stearns, P.bush bail out the crooks while if i forget my payment...surcharge!!!! but what the hell. then it is so bad, again double bail out, stimulas check which again you deny me, a good citizen while helping those who weren't responsible to begin with, but you just doubled the curse again right back on the plates of the American people. who do you think pays for all of this???? you do. and the deficit has went to trillions, and you can't even keep track of it now... how do you like your own damned evil coming back on your plates now???? all you had to do was live up to your own laws, and not run to do all the things you have done. it hasn't been by my hand you have reaped it but by God's. more proof, i had zero debt, america had zero debt and in the black, but when you bastards ran to lie cheat steal and
RAPE my family god had no choice but to do it back unto you. i warned you and warned you and you laughed, your not laughing now. and you can see the blessing and the curse for yourself. i have shown you over and over again but you don't listen and you just keep doing what you do and God shall and will distroy your bastard evil asses...so threaten me all you want, i am an american, and i will stand on my civil liberties, even if they don't really exist anymore. to the death i will defend what is truth and right. and you can rot in the mire you have created for yourselves......










No comments: