Friday, March 6, 2009

today all i can say is .......

well lets talk about harassment of u.s. government and people today.. as you all know they love to mess with me and waste tax payers money to do evil and threaten me...for instance the last time i went to town with my child....
...she took the long way to the store...i knew something was up because she is picky about taking the shortest distance...so we went down George Washington way (notice presidents street...) clue...then as we go down the street, should have taken by pass, i ask her why? because i like going this way,.....bullshit...rub my nose in how stupid you think i am but don't f...lie to me...bold faced lie...then of course i know that she had already played out what we were going to do and as we sit there there goes the richland police then the richland fire department and then the kennewick fire department...just waste money to plant your crap in front of my eyes...then today i went to the store, Fred meyer...for the second time in a row they didn't have the prescriptions done, only one..(running theme...) then i have to come back for second...reward her double... then as i sit there waiting for dial a ride. they run a stupid play in front of me...of course i was nice and courteous...but inside i was raging bull...full of the bastard evil i have to put up with every time i go outside... pisses me off, this is America, not a holy war against American citizens...so there i sit and a eighty five year old woman comes up and sits next to me...on her way in the store...starts talking about putting me in the cart and drive around, but that would be crazy....and they would lock me up for that... and i have never been locked up and she started talking about being locked up for even only one night...
and her sister died in SPOKANNE... AND SHE HAD SEVEN CHILDREN....AND about jail for one night even in Spokane...i am so damned tired of sweet little assed people running to do there little bastard evil crap bought and paid for by the u.s. government and this just pisses me off...as you see your market go even down farther, and run to do more evil just to make the scriptures come true...false records just to fuck with me and mental abuse of and by people when set up ahead of time is still abuse...bought and paid for by u.s. government... so fuck u i am right here so go ahead and do it but until then you leave me the fuck alone and go find some one else to cause trouble with you already have lied cheated and stole and raped my family enough...and you have the gall to call up international court of law against guy in darfore when you hypocrites are doing the same bastard evil right here...you Hypocrites. liars, and frauds... get smart and start worrying about your future because my god will and shall pay you back, haven't you seen it enough already? so just be stupid some more... the more evil you evil people ran to do to me the more it came back on you...you are really stupid and after the last ten years you think you would have had enough of the lies deceit and the evil you run to do to innocent people..period...so threaten me with court and jail for one day so be it...me i want to take it all the way...records missing and lies told lets go...you evil bastard people. bring it on and stop lying and own what you fucking do and don't play head games like you don't know what the hell you evil bastards have done and set up....period..... March 6, 2009 at 3:15 record on tape at fred meyer, and trust me when they have a day in advance to set up they knew just what the hell they were doing and i am so tired of your fucking evil crap..fuck u.. as you swirl down into the evil pot of lies...can't you see who is the liar and who is the thief? and you want to fuck with me...???? you better watch your back because it all comes back on you... just like now pit and bigger and bigger and still no end in sight...and you want to screw with me, you have bigger fish to fry and stupid people with ldle time just help you evil people do some more well get more back and you just keep putting crosses in the sky, like that is really going to help....lots of luck with that one...

No comments: